Content Direction & Strategy Package
Well-crafted content affects conversion rates in two ways:
- It can raise the profile of your site in the eyes of the search engines, which drives more traffic.
- It can drastically improve user experience once they’re on the site.
Great content can turn one-time visitors into life-long customers. So consider...
- Is your site copy stale and in need of fresh ideas?
- When did you last update your blog? Does your site even need a blog?
- Would videos be a huge help to your users?
How we help: We start by listening. Then we evaluate the effectiveness of your current content, compare it to industry standards, and craft a content strategy that will guide your actions for the next four months.
- Analysis of your existing website content and up to two off-site properties (YouTube, etc.)
- Research of content from 3 top competitors
- 2 meetings to determine what content would best serve the needs of your customers
- Keyword research to ensure that your content has maximum SEO value
- 4-month customized content strategy
- 10 recommendations for improving your existing content
- Top 20 keywords to use in future content development
- 3 samples of suggested content (page copy, blog post, or article)
- 3 - 4 weeks
Note: The Content Refresh is generally best paired with our SiteCheck website SEO analysis.
Optional: Not everyone has the time or desire to create content. If the scope of content is large enough that you need assistance, we can carry out your content strategy and free you up to focus on growing your business.
Learn more about our content marketing services.